There is nothing like having some great strawberry dessert recipes to make fresh strawberry desserts any time of the year.
You will find many easy strawberry recipes for fresh strawberry pie, moist strawberry cake, strawberry cheesecake ice cream (and pie), strawberry ice cream and much more below.
Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
This strawberry dessert recipe produces ice cream that is so rich and creamy – it’s pure delight.
I’ve also added directions to make this ice cream into “Strawberry Ice Cream Cheesecake.”
HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar*
1 TBS lemon juice
1/2 tsp homemade pure vanilla extract
1 cup fresh strawberries, pureed
5 large strawberries, sliced
1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
*If using syrup or sugar packed frozen berries, you do not need the white sugar in this recipe.
Blend all of the ingredients until very smooth; chill for 1 hour. After this, start your ice cream machine and set it to chill the mixing bowl for 5 minutes.
Spoon the cold mixture into the machine, and set the timer for 30 minutes, or maximum time allowed. When it’s done, serve it up in bowls and enjoy…
STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM CHEESECAKE
Use the above recipe to make the homemade ice cream.
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup white sugar
1/3 cup homemade unsalted butter, melted
1 tsp cinnamon
fresh strawberries, sliced for garnish
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the above ingredients and press into a pie plate. Place the crust in the refrigerator and chill very well while your making the ice cream.
When the ice cream is done, fill the graham cracker crust with the cheesecake ice cream. Garnish with sliced strawberries and top it off with whipped cream if you wish. Freeze leftovers, and bring out of the freezer a bit before serving.
If you are going to make some beautiful strawberry dessert recipes, you must know how many strawberries you need for each recipe. See below for easy measurement equivalents.
Strawberry Measures, Equivalents, and Substitutions
• 1-1/2 pounds = 2 pints or 1 quart
• 1 pint fresh strawberries = 1-1/2 to 2 cups sliced
• 1 pint = 12 large strawberries
• 1 pint = 24 medium strawberries
• 1 pint = 36 small strawberries
• 1 pint = 2-1/2 cups whole small strawberries
• 1 pint = 1-1/4 cups pureed
• 10 ounce package frozen = 1-1/2 cups
• 10 ounce package frozen in syrup = 1-1/4 cups
• 20 ounce package frozen whole = 4 cups
• 20 ounce package frozen whole = 2-1/2 cups sliced
• 20 ounce package frozen whole = 2-1/4 cups pureed
• 1 cup whole strawberries = 1/2 cup puree
• 4 ounces strawberries = 1 cup